Improvements to make fedora more accessible to the blind

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Apr 12 16:35:06 UTC 2010

Yes I think it may pose possible security issues (I don't actually know and
have never heard what they are). I would only really suggest it for the Live
environment, the installed system it should only exist if the user really
needs it.

As for the bit of corba being depricated, yes that is the way its going but
currently the at-spi stuff on dbus isn't fully ready so gnome accessibility
still uses corba. I don't know when at-spi on dbus should be ready, I think
there's a bit of an issue of alot to do but not quite enough to get it done
as quick as might be desired.

Michael Whapples