hp-systray bug report

Hristo Petkov vaeood at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 19:11:16 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

I know that you are working on other issues, but can somebody
'enlighten' me how this Bug Report should be interpreted. (The PC is
dual Intel E2200, i686 architecture, and the OS is Fedora 11)

- First is this a bug of a regular bug report & support system or is it a bug of a 'not well elaborated addware'

- Why are these 3 keys of the hash table generated?
- What does 'unable to query info' mean?

- How could thus bug be fixed manually?
- Who is the intended recipient of this Bug Report?

- Why it could not be sent automatically?

and so on.

It is issued every time when shutting down the OS (and within some variations the content is almost one and the same).

Can anyone of you spent a few minutes on this?

Regards

P.S.: BTW the HP printer is working normally with hplip-3.10.2-1.fc11 (i586).