Desktopcouchdb and Gwibber

ardrigh at acsonline.co.nz ardrigh at acsonline.co.nz
Mon Feb 22 00:18:36 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

 I've had a look through some of the archives, but I haven't seen any
discussion about this for a while, and it was recommended I try this list
for some comments.

 Has anyone looked at a package for desktopcouchdb for Fedora?
https://launchpad.net/desktopcouch

 It's gone through a few releases, and it's a dependancy for new releases
of the Gwibber micro-blogging client, which is currently in Fedora (if a
few versions behind).

 I'm new to packaging, but I have resources to run some VMs to build and
test to get things working.

 I would be interested in putting together a package, along with updated
packages for Gwibber, if there was some interest?

 Cheers,
 Dagan McGregor