Desktopcouchdb and Gwibber

ardrigh at acsonline.co.nz ardrigh at acsonline.co.nz
Wed Feb 24 19:43:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:21:13 -0500, "Paul W. Frields"
<stickster at gmail.com>

http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/packages/SRPMS/desktopcouch-0.6.1-1.fc12.src.rpm

> I would heartily endorse anyone picking up these packages as a
> maintainer, getting them reviewed, etc.

 Thanks Paul.

 I've been busy with Real Life, so haven't had time to look at this
properly, but it's my plan for the coming weekend to look at this further.

 Cheers,
 Dagan