Transmission Replacement

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 1 20:16:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 08:32 -0600, Charles Kerr wrote:
> Marian Holovatskyy wrote:
>
> > but I've found that it's gui can be really freezing (the download is going fine, but the gui shows just a white blank window)
>
> I haven't seen this behavior.  Could you please open a ticket at
> http://trac.transmissionbt.com/newticket describing the steps it takes
> to make this occur?

I saw something similar for a while about a year or so back (running on
Mandriva or Fedora). Switched to Deluge for a while because of it.
Recently I noticed Transmission seemed to be working okay again, so I
switched back. Not very useful, I know, just a general data point (and a
'it works for me, at the moment').
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey