deja-dup Desktop Backup tool

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 21:33:45 UTC 2010

> It took a while, but we do have deja-dup in F13 and rawhide now. And I
> think it fits pretty well into the category I described here, so I think
> we should consider including it. Opinions ?

I have now added deja-dup to the defaults in gnome-desktop in comps.
Before doing that, Jon and I had a quick look over the UI, and I wrote
up a summary of our findings, which you can find here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2010-March/msg00047.html

Quite a few of these things are easy fixes, so maybe somebody feels
inspired to send some patches ?

Matthias