Shotwell 0.5

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 18 07:23:58 UTC 2010

On 03/17/2010 08:13 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Although BitTorrent stats lean toward the DVD, the number of weekly
> direct downloads is much higher than BitTorrent, bringing the ratio
> back far in favor of the Live image.

My assumption is that a good part of those downloading the Live image
are doing this only to see what is about in that new Fedora thingy and a
good part of those downloading the DVD image are doing so because they
want to install and use it.

You may count the downloads, not caring what happen with them after or
you may try to learn how the people actually using Fedora got to install it.

PS: when I directly download an image, I do it by directly accessing a
local mirror, a download not counted by our system.