Simple Scan

Nils Philippsen nils at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 08:25:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 13:18 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> One thing I wanted to point out in terms of optional comps is that I
> feel it's less important/relevant now that the pkgdb UI is coming up:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/apps/search/scanner

Is that integrated into our package management stuff (yum, PackageKit,
anaconda) somehow? AIUI, pkgdb is primarily for the maintainers, not the
users.

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty