Simple Scan

Nils Philippsen nils at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 13:47:11 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 09:22 +0100, Nils Philippsen wrote:

> I'd ask of you to put something in the release notes, though, so people
> don't get surprised if they don't get xsane per default anymore when
> selecting the Graphics group.

I just found that simple-scan is mentioned already in the desktop beat.
Do you think it would be worthwhile to mention that the xsane (the app
and the GIMP plugin) is still available for those that need/want it?

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty