sudo by default?

Alexander Boström abo at root.snowtree.se
Sat May 8 06:10:36 UTC 2010

tor 2010-05-06 klockan 09:58 -0400 skrev Paul W. Frields:

> If I'm not mistaken, we're discussing the Desktop Live image here.
> I'd expect we can do better with server installation too, but that's
> probably a separate conversation.

That would mean different policies depending on if you install from the
Desktop spin (a GNOME desktop) or a default OS install from any other
media (a GNOME desktop), which would be confusing.

Sure, I can see some value in some specific spins diverging in various
ways, but the default Desktop live spin should not.

/Alexander