Self introduction to the Desktop Team

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 20 03:57:22 UTC 2010

Hello all,
    My name is Adam Miller and judging by the wiki page I've met a
number of the members of the Desktop SIG at FUDCon Toronto 2010 but
for those of you who I haven't met I'd like to introduce myself. I
have been a Fedora contributor for a couple years now and in my time
I've found interest in many different aspects of the Fedora Project
(Ambassadors, Xfce SIG, ARM SIG, Packager, and QA Community
contributor are my notable involvements) and as time goes on I'm
becoming more and more interested in the concept of the "Fedora
experience" which is what I understand to be, at least one of, the
goal(s) of the Desktop SIG. I would like to join in these efforts in
any place where I am able. I am emailing the list for the combined
reasons of introducing myself as well as asking for guidance on "where
to start."

Many thanks,
-AdamM

--