F14: Process /usr/bin/evolution was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

Donald Buchan malak at pobox.com
Tue Nov 9 12:10:33 UTC 2010

Thank you.

At any rate, for me at least, I think I'll have to replace the HD in my
machine and reinstall anyway, I'm getting some funny I/O problems with
yesterday's updates, and more and more I'm assuming the problems I was
having before the reinstall were not software issues but rather
consequences of a hardware issue.

All to say that at least I can wait a bit longer.

Thank you!