laughlin-backgrounds-gnome size increase

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 15:36:53 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 10:24 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:04:59 -0500,
>   Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> > I didn't check for file dependencies, so I am not sure if XFCE pulls this
> > in via a file dependency or not.
>
> Unless I screwed up how I checked this, there don't appear to be any direct
> file dependencies on files in laughlin-backgrounds-gnome.
There shouldn't be, it's handled directly via package/virtual provides
(there is usually more than 1 file require so it would quickly get
messy). With that said, the default wallpaper selection could be handled
probably more cleanly, I have some ideas which I'd like to try for F15,
but they wouldn't prevent this case from happening as we never know
sufficiently far ahead whether we'll do time-of-day wallpaper and it
always appear no sooner than the final version of wallpaper...

Martin