laughlin-backgrounds-gnome size increase -- BLOCKER ISSUE --

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Oct 22 13:42:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:37:29 +0200,
  Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:

> $ rpm -qf /usr/share/backgrounds/laughlin/default-tod/laughlin.xml
> laughlin-backgrounds-animated-gnome-14.1.0-1.fc14.noarch
>
> $ rpm -q --requires laughlin-backgrounds-animated-gnome
> laughlin-backgrounds-animated = 14.1.0-1.fc14
>
> $ rpm -q --requires laughlin-backgrounds-animated
> laughlin-backgrounds-single = 14.1.0-1.fc14
>
> So it could be broken only if there's a typo somewhere in the xml which
> does not seem to be the case (I have quickly checked it).

Not on the live spins. Because live-desktop is modified to try to use
the time of day background and livecd-desktop (and derivations such as
games and broffice.org) have the animated backgrounds removed and try to
override the live-desktop override. And something there might be broken.
It may be that all the overrides (in the %post sections) for the background
get pulled. (I think broffice.org has one as well, since at first there was
hope that livecd-desktop could have the animated backgrounds and still
fit.)