why no new GNOME 3 snapshot in F14?

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:57:26 UTC 2010

> I envisioned just copies of the f15 change sets being built against f14
> and published into an f14 repo.  This could be done by somebody not
> necessarily being distracted with upstream and f15 tasks.

I have an up to date legacy-build branch of mutter and gnome-shell
that I will make public once I fix the performance problems with the
new statusIconDispatcher. My branches carry pretty much all the
patches minus the GSettings and updater Introspection stuff.  I have
tested it and it builds and runs on F13.

If people want to test Gnome-Shell on F14 this will be available for them.

-Jon