dbus reporting tool?

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Mon Feb 7 19:57:19 UTC 2011

2011/2/6 Jóhann B. <johannbg at gmail.com>:
> Just wondering if there is some dbus reporting tool in the works or if
> abrt is supposed to catch messages like these?

I don't see the value in such a tool; at least all of the ones you
posted are unrequested-reply denials which are harmless, and
eventually I'll probably change the system bus to not log them.

For the other ones I've seen over time they don't really justify any
automated collection because they're rare and generally quickly
noticed by developers with the power to fix them.