Per user vs. system settings in GNOME 3 (was Re: How do we change fonts now)

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 00:26:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 23:32 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Except that we won't be taking decisions from discussions within the
> Red
> Hat bugzilla (which wouldn't be well perceived within the upstream
> community), and that you'll just be making us do the work of moving
> the
> bug, taking into consideration whether the bug is worthwhile moving,
> after we had a chance to look at it.

It falls under packager/maintainer responsibility to act as a liaison
between upstream and downstream.

When reporters are ready and willing they themselves will join and start
working directly with upstream whether that upstream consist of a single
application or a whole community such as the Gnome one.

JBG