F15 Alpha RC2 available for desktop validation

Dagan McGregor ardrigh at acsonline.co.nz
Sun Feb 27 21:18:22 UTC 2011

 On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:49:43 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hey, folks - just a note that Alpha RC2 is now available:
>
> http://serverbeach1.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/15-Alpha.RC2/
>
> and help to fill out the desktop validation tests:
>

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_15_Alpha_RC2_Desktop
>
> would be greatly welcome. As always, just follow the instructions in
> the
> test cases and record your results in the tables, and let me know if
> you
> have any trouble or questions.
> assassin.net

  Do we log bugs against the Alpha RC2 in Bugzilla?

  I noticed on my two machines, issues with loading the live image
 related to graphics problems. Both of my machines have fairly modern ATI
 cards, and I believe it might be a combination of packages.

  My laptop is currently running latest packages from Rawhide, and only
 time I've had this sort of problem was 2.6.38-rc5 kernel package. The
 -rc4 and -rc6 packages both work.

  Dagan
  Desktop List Lurker