First GNOME 3 Test Day coming up next week: really need help creating test cases

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 22:59:58 UTC 2011

Hey, everyone! Just a reminder that the first GNOME 3 Test Day is coming
next Thursday. I have the page up at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-03_GNOME3_Alpha , but
what we're really missing is good test cases; for now I've filled in
some of the standard desktop validation tests, and I'll update a few of
the others to match GNOME 3's mechanics and add those too, but it'd
really help to have some more specific test cases for whatever the
desktop team considers really important to test. If you don't want to
work out the details of writing full test cases, just quick one- or two-
liner suggestions in reply to this mail is fine; I can do the work of
fleshing them out into test cases, I just need suggestions of the most
important things we need to test at this stage.

thanks a lot!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey