First GNOME 3 Test Day coming up next week: really need help creating test cases

giallu at gmail.com giallu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:44:43 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Cosimo Cecchi <ccecchi at redhat.com> wrote:
> - bluetooth: try connecting to a device and sending/receiving files from
> it, using the system indicator provided by GNOME Shell

Can we also add: adding and using a network connection with PAN and/or DUN?

> - display: verify that dual monitor configurations work correctly with
> the shell and the options provided by the control-center Display widget
> work fine

It's probably just my NVIDIA weird chipset, but dual monitor + suspend
often results in non functional display on wake-up. Not sure this is a
potential test case material though.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com