First GNOME 3 Test Day coming up next week: really need help creating test cases

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:31:47 UTC 2011

On 01/28/2011 07:23 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> It's maintainers responsibility to make note of these changes since they
> are the one that know what the old behaviour was and how the new
> behaviour is.

I don't think we need to wait on maintainers at all.  A lot of release
notes are not written by maintainers in Fedora and good documentation
skills are quite different from good coding skills.  The idea is to edit
and add the information and let the editors and maintainers help when
necessary.

Rahul