gdm changes and the live cd

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Sat Mar 5 14:24:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, 04.03.11 18:25, Matthias Clasen (mclasen at redhat.com) wrote:

> it as a menuitem in the user menu. Both of these have some drawbacks
> (the favourite does not display any text, leaving the user to guess from
> the icon, the user menu requires a gnome-shell patch). An alternative

Hmm, is there a reason why the favourite icons don't have anything
resembling tooltips? It's kinda annoying that there's no way to figure
out what an icon starts unless you click on it. I for example was
wondering about the shotwell icon (which is apparently enabled by
default) what it was for until i clicked on it.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.