Second GNOME 3 Test Day coming up this Thursday

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 18:41:25 UTC 2011

Hi, all - just a quick reminder that the second GNOME 3 Test Day is
coming up this Thursday, 2011-03-10. The first Test Day was a great
success and there's no reason this one shouldn't be, too. :) Big thanks
to Vitezslav Humpa and Radek Lat who have done most of the preparation
for this one.

The Wiki page is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-10_GNOME3_Beta and the
IRC channel will be #fedora-test-day on Freenode, again. Please do take
a look at the new stuff on the Wiki compared to last event and let me,
Vitezslav and/or Radek (vhumpa and rlat at redhat, respectively) know if
there are any problems with it. We're expecting not to need custom live
images this time and just use nightlies instead, so desktop team, please
make sure all the packages we need to have in for testing are pushed to
f15 'stable' by then; let us know if you need any help getting an update
upkarma'ed.

Again, it'll really help to have the word spread about the event, so if
you have a blog or a line to a favorite news site or anything, please
help out with that. I'll put up a blog post about the event shortly
which you can link to if you like. Aside from that, if you can come
along to the IRC channel during the day and help with testing and
assisting other testers, of course that will be a great help!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey