[RESENT] Commit messages for spin-kickstarts.git

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:00:19 UTC 2011

(Following recent commits I'd like to bring this to your attention
again. When it was sent two weeks ago Jesse suggested to have have some
automagic, but until we have, please do it manually. Thanks!)

A note to all spin-kickstarts committers: Please be so kind as to
mention the ks or the spin at the beginning of your commit message.

Bad:
"Save some space"

Good:
"KDE: Save some space"
"fedora-live*-kde.ks: Save some space" (affects both fedora-live-kde.ks
and fedora-livecd-kde.ks)

Only abandon the spin/kickstart if it is a global change, that affects
all spins.

Most committers already do this, so please consider this only a small
reminder. I am convinced that this will make our lives easier.

Regards,
your spins wrangler