Fedora 16 / GNOME 3.2 Test Day?

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 14:43:32 UTC 2011

> Hey, folks. So, would it be a good idea to have a GNOME 3.2 Test Day
> some time after we land 3.1.90, to test out the major new features and
> ensure we catch any serious bugs before we get too frozen? I think we
> could put one together based on the 3.0 Test Days pretty easily, and I'd
> be happy to do so if you folks think it would be worthwhile. We don't
> have any really awesome Thursday slots left - the remaining open slots
> are pretty late in the cycle - but we can always make a Tuesday slot, so
> it's no real problem. If you could let me know if you think it'd be a
> good idea, and roughly when looks like a good time to do it, that'd be
> great. thanks

Sure, sounds like a good idea. I am in the process of getting a 3.1.90
megaupdate put together.

We will have to work a bit on test cases for all the new functionality
that has just landed. Any volunteers ?

As for time frames, I don't have any concrete proposals. Anytime after
3.1.90 makes it out would be good to me, provided we can get tests
written.