Fedora 16 Beta RC3: desktop validation requested

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 16:56:36 UTC 2011

> We got the tests done for Desktop and KDE in RC2, and there should be no
> difference with RC3 - the only changes between RC2 and RC3 are an
> updated libreport to fix a bug with reporting bugs from the installer,
> and dropping gnome-documents from the default install as it crashes on
> start - but we still need to check. Fallback mode is highest priority as
> that wasn't tested in RC2.

actually, correction - I was looking at the RC3 matrix :) We already
have Desktop and KDE results for RC3, which is great, only Fallback
needs coverage now. Most of fallback was tested in RC2 but we need tests
on update installation and audio. Xfce doesn't have RC2 or RC3 results,
but LXDE was covered pretty well by Masami in RC2.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey