Beta RC3 available, please help with desktop validation

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 18:32:32 UTC 2012

Hey, folks. 17 Beta RC3 is finally available now, please help with
desktop validation!

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/17-Beta.RC3/

KDE, Xfce and LXDE are pretty close to RC2, I think. GNOME 3.4 is in, so
Desktop has changed. We did test with an unofficial 'pre-RC3' live image
with GNOME 3.4 built in and found it passed all validation tests, so
that's good, but we should re-do them with the official build just to
make sure. Thanks!

As always, instructions and results matrix at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_17_Beta_RC3_Desktop

thanks again!
--
Adam Williamson