Firefox UI on linux

Nikos Roussos nikos at autoverse.net
Fri Feb 10 11:17:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Let me first introduce myself. I'm a Fedora Ambassador and Packager. I also
participate in the Mozilla community, and this is the reason for this
email, hoping that this is the right list for this :)

Mozilla is considering on making some changes on Firefox UI for Linux that
will affect the integration of Firefox on the GTK environment.

Due to these changes they re looking for people from the Fedora (and Gnome)
desktop team to get some feedback and see what's the best way to proceed.

It would be nice if someone (or more) from the Desktop team come in touch
with the Mozilla team, so please let me know so I can introduce you to the
people working on this.

--
Nikos Roussos
about <http://autoverse.net/>