Application Menu's main screen.

maxyan engr.maxyan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:45:58 UTC 2012

I'm quite annoyed with the feature mentioned in the title. Each time I
want to launch an application I see the grid full of icons. It takes a
while to find proper application on it. Categories doesn't change it a
lot cause I'm not sure when should I look for specified app but that's
another story which we all know.
Let's just focus on the main screen. The alphabetical grid is pointless.
There could be anything else. For example mostly used applications or
icons pointing to categories. Share your thoughts, please.