upgrading issue to f18

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 04:10:20 UTC 2012

----- 元のメッセージ -----

What I'm mainly concerned are ibus. if we can have additional input source for ibus for certain languages, that would be nice though. that said it's a little another story. even if we have the sort of the table of the input source for ibus corresponding to the language, it may still introduces a regression in some cases. all of the necessary information for migration is in the ibus's configuration and it may be not necessarily same to what we expect. I suppose it can be migrated by rule. but I wasn't sure where it should be done.

If Matthias's idea is the way to go, we could add another path for upgrading: if the ibus's configuration is available, use it otherwise pick up from the table according to the display language say.

--
Akira TAGOH