Workstation PRD approval

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:40:56 UTC 2013

On 12/09/2013 02:26 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 02:21:54PM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

>>> Red Hat's developers are a resource available to the community.
>>>
>> That's just an outright lie
>>
>> I have never seen statement from Red Hat where it guarantees certain
>> amount of resources in terms of manpower or anything to be available
>> *always* to the community.
> I've never seen a statement from any member of the community that
> guarantees they'll commit a certain level of time or effort to Fedora.

Which is to be expected after all communities are made up of people
*volunteering their free time* to the community and that time is not
being volunteer to benefit Red Hat but Fedora but ofcourse Red Hat does
what it can to misuse that contributed time to their own benefits + I
dont see how that's related to you claiming that Red Hat developers are
resources available to the community.

JBG