bug triage [was Re: Fedora Logo on the login screen]

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:06:19 UTC 2013

Like I mentioned in the previous thread, I am more than happy to help out
in any way.  I have always wanted to get involved in Fedora, and I am
currently an Ambassador.  I would like to do more "hands-on" work in the
distro itself, but I have no programming experience.
Bug triage seems like a cool thing to do for someone like me.

Would it be possible to start an ember on BugZappers?  What can I do to
help?