Fedora Logo on the login screen

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 21:39:16 UTC 2013

On 03/22/2013 07:12 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 17:12 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>> On 03/22/2013 04:07 PM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>>> Generally, there is the BugZapper SIG[1] for general bug triage.
>>    No there is not.
>>
>> That wiki page only exist because me or Adam have not found the time to
>> remove it.
> I don't necessarily want to remove it until we've sucked the juice from
> it, but we should certainly edit it in some way to make clear that BZ as
> an independent group doesn't really exist any more.

I'm not sure what juice you are referring to It had been tried and
revived three times before the current failure I think all the juice in
it has been tried and tested.

It's time to merge the reporter and triagers into one process ( as had
been planned in the long run ) which in my theory at least should
improve reporting since the same individuals will be standing on both
sides.

There will be other problems to solve once we have merged these two
processes but we will cross that bridge if and when we get there.

JBG