Workstation product kernel requirements

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:30:28 UTC 2013

>> - USB "Gadget" support (using a machine as a WWAN modem, MTP device, or hard disk) for
>>   another machine.
>
> For what use case?

This is something we're interested in on the ARM dev board use case
(eth over usb, serial etc) as well, and possibly tablet devices
although while I'm personally not particular interested in that use
case I'm sure others will be. I've got it on my todo list to look at
but it's not yet high up there yet. Happy to help where I can as
cycles come up if its useful for others as well.

Peter