Default Services in the Fedora Workstation

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 6 15:45:53 UTC 2013

On 11/06/2013 10:28 AM, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Can we, for example, ask the Anacoda team to make dependencies on
> enterprise-class storage optional, thus enabling us to not ship it by
> default on the workstation product?

FWIW the initial idea behind the design is that the enterprise-class
storage widget in the UI could be displayed optionally so for the
workstation that widget could be hidden. I don't know if that idea was
implemented yet or not but certainly the Anaconda team was supportive of
something like that.

I know that doesn't answer whether or not the libraries would be
present, but at least the users shouldn't necessarily have to see the
user interface bits.

~m