Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 12:59:06 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
First of all apologize for this taking so long, I ended up traveling
non-stop for some time visiting some of Red Hats desktop customers.
While not directly tied to the work of this working group I do hope to
take some of the lessons learned from those meetings with me into the
future work of the working group.

Anyway I tried editing the PRD a bit based on the feedback we got on the
first draft. I tried to make a few items a bit clearer and also to
include spelling fixes contributed and so on.

We probably want to do another WG meeting soon to discuss next steps.

Feel free to let me know if I forgot to include some important feedback
or if further clarifications are needed.

Christian