Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:55:04 UTC 2013

On 11/26/2013 05:53 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I don't think anybody has advertised a specific process or methodology
> that we are following, and I suggest not to get too hung up on product
> management terminology. Throwing around acronyms is stupid, anyway. We
> could just talk about 'defining the product'.
In the case of the workstation working group I would think that similar
same approach would be needed as I see is needed in the server working
group since the workstation working group is also dealing with multiple
products since we are shipping multiple desktop environments.

Or if certain people choose to refuse to accept that fact or their
existence within the project, we can limit it to multiple application
within a single desktop environment so you are not defining a single
product you are *always* defining multiple products.

JBG