Workstation PRD draft 5

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 08:17:23 UTC 2013

ok, so I tried updating the Mission statement part of the PRD to make it very clear that we want the core of the system to be usable and inviting to a wide segment of society by including the words
'We want to create a stable, integrated, polished and user friendly system that can appeal to a wide general audience, but with a special focus on providing a platform for development of server side and client applications.'

Hopefully that can address what seems to be concerns that having a developer focus implies that getting the basics right is not necessary anymore.

Christian