Where can I find python bindings for evolution?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 07:01:38 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-11-30 at 16:14 +1100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> Could anyone please direct me to the package, or source so I could
> package it up? (I maintain gtg and would like to get the evolution
> backend working).

On further looking, I've found two gnome-python upstreams:

One is gnome-python, which is packaged for fedora:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-python/tree/

This does not provide any bindings for evolution.

The other is gnome-python-desktop:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-python-desktop/tree/

This provides bindings for evolution and a few others.

Would anyone know if these still work with Gnome3? Can I just package up
the evolution part if that still works?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,