Fedup to f20 didn't automatically pull down gnome-software

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Oct 2 21:26:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 17:21:57 -0400,
   Christian Schaller <cschalle at redhat.com> wrote:
>I assume it might breach some packaging policy, but why not have a 'desktop' rpm which requires all other packages we consider part of the desktop for a given release? That way when we add new applications like this we just add it as a dependency of the desktop package?

Because if it is not necessary then it causes problems for people who want
to run systems without them (perhaps to keep the disk footprint small).
We have put in temporary requires to accomplish this, but temporary in
this context is two releases since we support (more or less) skipping
one release.