Getting the desktop image size under control

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Thu Oct 3 01:13:06 UTC 2013

Hi Matthew,

I am particularly interested to know what the consensus is around prelink in Fedora over the longer term. We are seeking resources internally/within Linaro to get the port-in-progress to AArch64 (relocations and the like already done by msalter) finished but if prelink doesn't matter to anyone, that would be good to know :)

Jon.

--
Computer Architect | Author | Sent from my iPad