Draft Workstation WG Governance Charter

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 30 14:48:17 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Matthew Garrett <mjg59 at srcf.ucam.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 09:01:52AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
>> The Fedora Workstation Work Group has nine voting members, with one
>> member selected by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee as the
>> liaison to FESCo.
>
> Is the FESCo appointed member one of the nine voting members?

For the initial voting set, yes.  Going forward, I've asked FESCo to
clarify that with this ticket to be discussed at today's FESCo
meeting:

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1186

When I asked in IRC, I got different replies from different FESCo
members so they need to clear it up.  For now, I'm assuming yes the
liaison will always be a voting member.  If that changes, I will
change the draft to reflect that it need not be that way (and probably
flesh out what the role does then).

josh