[Design-team] Different Backgrounds for the Lock Screen vs the desktop

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 19 16:25:17 UTC 2013

On 09/19/2013 12:19 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> I see that you are also one of those individuals that did not bother to
> read [1]

I did, in fact, read it, so I'm not sure why you think I did it. People
ask questions to confirm their understanding. Apparently I misunderstood
something but you've chosen not to explain.

> Accept that fact that this is coming to be and take your witch hunt
> elsewhere.

What witch hunt? I'm not a witch hunter. Halloween is too far away
anyway. What would I do with a witch if I caught it? Put it in inkscape
and scribble on it?

~m