Workstation status and TODOs

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 29 15:25:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:35:48AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Unless there are major objections or helpful other suggestions, I'll
> work with the Fedora infrastructure team to get a trac instance setup
> and we can work out meetings shortly.  (I hate trac, but there's no
> better solution that I'm aware of.)

That's exactly why we're using trac in the cloud WG. It's bad, but we have
it available, and anything better is going to be significant work which
detracts from the actual... work.

I have a dream of moving to Cantas (an open source Trello-inspired kanban
card program) but... again, work.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"