Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 14:39:08 UTC 2014

I support continuing with a strong developer focus for the first few
releases of the Workstation. Many of Langdons ideas are already in the pipeline and others
can be added once we flesh them out, and some I think isn't as workable as his idea of staying
on a given GNOME release for a few releases, but I agree with the underlaying notion that ABI stability
for the desktop is something we need to focus on and work with upstream to focus on.

Christian