ABRT?

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Tue Aug 12 23:07:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 12:19 +0200, Jakub Filak wrote:
> > The other thing that's made me think it isn't reporting, is that
> when I click on the problem in Abrt, the Reported field says no.
>
> Oops, sorry, you probably hit a bug. Perhaps the ABRT server didn't
> return an expected response and the GUI was confused. We will fix it.

I think it always says "Reported  No" until the problem is reported to
Bugzilla. If shortened reporting is enabled, this should instead
indicate whether it has been reported to the server. If shortened
reporting is not enabled, then maybe having two different rows for the
two different types of reporting would make sense?