Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Andreas Nilsson lists at andreasn.se
Fri Aug 15 14:18:23 UTC 2014

On 08/15/2014 05:37 AM, Adam Batkin wrote:

> What do people think? I'm trying to be constructive here. Do other
> people agree or disagree with these ideas? I do have some thoughts on
> how to actually fix some of these things which might be suited to
> fresh threads, if I'm not barking up the wrong tree...

I think thinking bigger than the above polish items would serve us
greatly. I have tons of things that annoy me as well [as a web
developer], but there must be bigger fish to fry out there.
What would it take for your friends who are developers to move over from
a non-free Operating System to Fedora, apart from window management
behaviour?
- Andreas