Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Aug 15 16:22:06 UTC 2014

On Aug 15, 2014, at 6:19 AM, Adam Batkin <adam at batkin.net> wrote:

> I'm not saying there is no distinction, I'm saying that it's not a very big distinction (i.e. there needs to be more contrast) so it can be hard to pick out the difference when you have a lot of screen real estate in front of you (i.e. multiple large high resolution monitors) and many windows spread around.

I agree. If there's an upstream thread or bug, I'll add a mix of color geek opinion and observed facts about this. I'd slot the problem as "non-death by 1000 cuts" in that the problem seems really minor like it's just a polish concern, and not a reason to not use GNOME, but it probably does adversely impact workflow efficiency.

Chris Murphy