Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 19 16:19:54 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Chris Murphy <lists at colorremedies.com> wrote:

> At least, Virtual Box should be an explicitly targeted and supported platform to run Fedora on (as a guest). Despite its drawbacks, it must be easier to target than hundreds of models, let alone highly closed and quirky hardware like Macs.

If that is ever going to happen, it needs people interested in it to
actually just make it happen.  So if anyone would like to see it work
well in VirtualBox, then by all means go make it work well in
VirtualBox.

We need people to show up and do the work, not tell other people what
should be important.  We have no lack of the latter.

josh