Developer focus for Fedora workstation

Lars Seipel lars.seipel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 00:59:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 04:17:07PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> The attitude you are describing is "every man for himself, if you want something done, do it yourself" and distinctly so by singling out the VirtualBox users

That's not what I'm saying (and definitely not what I mean). The issue
is that the release criteria should correspond to the resources
realistically available or otherwise it's just going to lead to
frustration. A way to ensure that would be consistently meeting the
proposed criteria prior to them being enforced (like it is done with
secondary arch promotions).

If something doesn't have enough support in the wider community to
demonstrate its feasibility, prescribing its implementation by means of
policy isn't doing much good.

Lars